Salus Defense president Darcy Thiele has initiated a transformation in the
culture of the company. A culture that is founded in the idea that people
can be empowered to take their health back into their own hands. At its
core, Darcy knew that health was about what we consume. That meant actual
physical consumption of food, beverages, medications, and supplements, but
it also included the information that we fed our minds everyday.
The greater our understanding of health and well-being the more likely we
will be able to achieve and maintain it. Darcy knew that Salus Defense had
a safe, effective, and powerful tool for the successful improvement of
health. That tool was structured silver, but a tool is only useful in the
hands of those who understand how to apply it.
Darcy began to create a team of individuals who were able to serve the
idea that everyone has the ability to heal themselves, in a non-invasive,
non-toxic manner. He also knew that getting the message out there was
going to take time and effort because so many of us have been programmed
into the wrong notion about healthy living.
We are told to trust the doctors as the authorities for our health. Men
and women who may have started with the best of intentions but have been
trained by vested interests of the pharmaceutical industry. An industry
that spends billions of dollars annually trying to convince you to take a
pill to cover the symptom instead of discovering what causes the symptom.
An industry that incentives medical professionals with paid vacations and
monetary rewards for prescribing the brand of drug they are marketing. An
industry that has become better at creating names to classify new
illnesses so that it can designate one of its new products towards them,
than it is at solving the illnesses.
Salus Defense is a story of David and Goliath. A small team of focused
individuals who know that people have been mislead by the giant
pharmaceutical companies, and that there are more powerful ways to
effectively restore the health of you and your loved ones. It is our
mission to give people an alternative option on the road to better health.
One that they can administer themselves, share with their friends and
family, and doesn't keep them dependent on a monthly prescription that
hurts their wallet, immunity, and puts them in a perpetual mental fog.
Members of the Salus team have lost parents, grandparents, and loved one
to illnesses and disease that were preventable and curable under proper
conditions and with better knowledge. We do not want you or your families
to suffer the same avoidable health problems, and that is why we do what
We can not fight the pharmaceutical Giants, but we can provide a product
that makes them obsolete.
We conduct our business under these guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one is create, produce, and offer the best products to help families become healthier and safer.
- The Salus Defense team uses every product we offer; if we wouldn’t use it, why would you?
- We make sure every product Salus Defense offers is of the highest quality and vow to provide caring and extraordinary customer service.
- We provide a caring, genuine, free-spirited, diverse place to work.
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our suppliers.
- Community is very important to us; we remain active in ours. We purchase from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of eating a local diet.
- We communicate consistently—between ourselves and with our customers. We know knowledge is key for preparing for the future and seek to share it with like-minded people.
- We want to be a place to learn. Our blog and products enable us to educate families, helping them discover ways to create greater wellness every day.