My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Sometimes it is good to refresh ourselves with some information that we might have already seen or heard about. Some of these information snippets you may have read in past emails from us.
Maybe take another quick look.....?
Bird Flu: In a publication on H5N1 Bird flu (1) a specific brand of silver was used to help prevent the bird flu and a simultaneous toxicity study was performed wherein 10 times normal, 100 times normal, and 200 times normal amounts of the liquid silver supplement were given to mice. Lung necropsy was performed to determine if the lung tissues were damaged. It was found that the lung tissues had reduced viral titers, were less inflamed and weighed less indicating that the lungs were not being harmed by nano particles. In addition the lower lung weights indicate that there was a reduction in the inflammation supporting the safety of the particle. Structured silver is alkaline and promotes better healing potentials than the form of silver used in the above study.
Antibiotics & Silver: According to a Penn State publication, Structured Silver can be given with the antibiotics and produce up to a ten- fold increase in antibiotic activity. The combination of antibiotics with Silver has been shown to enhance antibiotic function by as much as ten fold due to the fact that Structured Silver kills the residual pathogens that the antibiotics cannot. This can be attributed to the fact that Structured Silver does not produce resistance, nor does it destroy the beneficial intestinal probiotic bacteria.
A Few Facts About Silver:
* Silver contains 0.00099% silver in distilled purified structured water.
* Argyria and nephrotoxicity are extremely unlikely to occur with a structured silver product due to the low concentration of contained silver. (EPA)
*A 16 oz bottle contains 4.8 mcg silver *If a spill occurred it would take 12,500,000 gallons of silver to be considered by the EPA as a “reportable spill”.
* According to EPA Guidelines, the oral consumption of small amounts of silver in water on a daily basis, poses NO significant risk.
* Silver would not be considered toxic at a dose of 5 mg/kg in mice and 2, 16oz bottles of structured alkaline silver 10 ppm (NAMSA)
* Elemental silver is not considered a hazardous metal (Merck Index).